1. Its raining 7 inch tablets here in India and going by the current scenario it look like the craze for the tablets are more with the tablet companies than the consumers. Many companies has already launched their tablets and many are looking to launch it in the coming months, doesn't matter whether they are related with the tech sector or not.
2. To add to this list Croma, the well known electronic retailer has launched its own Tablet called Croma Tablet. Now can anybody tell me that why the hell an electronic retailer needs to launch its own tablet when there are dozens of tablets based on Android os are out and struggling to take a pie in Indian Tablet market.
3. Specification of Croma tablet
- Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 7.0 inch Capacitive Touchscreen
- Cortex A8, 1.0 GHz Processor PowerVx SGX531 GPU
- 4 GB Flash Memory
- 2 mp front camera
- Expandable Memory upto 32 GB
- Internal Battery Capacity 3000mAh
- Internet Ready via Built-in Wi-Fi, TATA Photon CDMA and 3G USB modem
5. The recent flurry of 7 inch Android tablets has turned these tablets into a commodity as these tablets looks almost similar and works similar, instead of copying each others designs, tablet manufacturers should concentrate on making their tablets look different from other tablets by adding some innovative features and design.
IMAGES : CROMA